Our Outreach service provides services to children and families in the local area.
Ash Grange Children’s Centre has experienced Outreach Workers who provide a 5-day-a-week service.
- Advice and support in parenting such as play, toilet training, sleep, diet and speech and language, and signposting to relevant services when necessary
- Running specific parenting programs such as HENRY, Parenting Puzzle, 5 to thrive, and Speech and Language groups, as well as 1-to-1 sessions
- Specific early feeding/nurturing support for both antenatal (during pregnancy) and post-natal periods
- We also run ‘Play and Learn’ session weekly with a rich variety of quality play and school readiness experiences for children aged 0-5 years
- We work closely with other agencies (e.g. Health Visitors) who can signpost parents to us
Parents can also self refer for support. Please call or drop in for a chat!